Monday, August 25, 2008

Nonpartisan View

Ron Edmonds/AP Photo



I have never had the habit of watching political conventions because I find them pretty boring. But from lack of any good television shows being on tonight (including "Law and Order"reruns), I watched Caroline Kennedy give a tribute to her uncle, Ted, at the Democratic National Convention. It was touching and very good. After the tribute, Ted Kennedy came to the podium to make a speech.



As you know, Ted Kennedy is suffering from a brain tumor and I was really amazed at the strength and courage he showed while making his speech. As you know, I don't get political on my blog but I must say the delivery of his speech was great. It doesn't matter what your political views are, I hope you will remember him in your prayers. He still has a long way to go in his recovery.


No comments: