Monday, September 8, 2008

Starting A New Blog

Today, I started a new blog. At least, I chose my template and name for my blog and wrote a couple of sentences. So, I guess I can say that I started a new blog. I have decided to write about my genealogy research for a while. Fear not, I will post here occasionally.

There are so many genealogy sites available on-line but I have found many that have listed the families I am researching with information that just doesn't make sense. For example, one person I have been researching is Nancy Williams. More than one site has an incorrect mother. The mother they have for Nancy Williams was born 5 years after her daughter. Wouldn't that throw up the "red flag" and say that this is probably an error?

Any way, I have researched many families and wanted to present them to other genealogists that may be researching the same families.

No comments: