Sunday, March 8, 2009

Great Series At Beulah Baptist Church







Good Afternoon Readers - I just listened to a great lesson at Beulah Baptist Church. Today's lesson was "Worry Free Zone (Anxiety, Worry, Fear)". It is about a topic that most of us experience every day. Pastor Brad did a great job relating this message to our lives. In fact, how do you tell if your Church experience is awesome? How do you tell if the pastor's message has hit close to home? The way I can tell is if tears come to my eyes. Not from sadness but from relief. I know that God's love and lots of praying is the only way to get relief from personal pain but we often get so wrapped up into ourselves that we forget to go to God in prayer. It takes a good message from your pastor to jog your memory, sometimes. The message today reminded me of one of my favorite Third Day songs ~ "Cry Out To Jesus".




No comments: