Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hair Salon Revisited

A Picture of Debbie and Me Through A Mirror




I visited the hair salon again today. Of course, the shampooing was relaxing as usual. (See my first post about the shampooing in my "older posts".)

Today, I thought I'd write about the sweet lady who colors and styles my hair. Debbie has such a beautiful, vibrant personality. I know you've met people like this sometime during your life - those who are positive and uplifting and make you feel great just because you are around them. Well, that's Debbie. I did not know Debbie before she started styling my hair but I consider it a blessing to have met her.

Several months ago, I felt like I needed to have an updated hairstyle with some color. Age had greyed my hair and my hair style was totally outdated. A dear friend of mine recommended Debbie to me and helped me get my first appointment. I had the same hairstyle for many years and I was having a hard time making a change. Debbie was patient with me and let me make the decision on the amount she cut off the length of my hair. I really didn't get much cut off. But I was thrilled with the color she picked. The second time I got a little braver and let her cut more. I now have a short hair style with a brownish blond color. It is quite a change from the long grey "do" I had worn for so long.

Isn't it amazing how a trip to the hair salon can be so relaxing and revitalizing?




1 comment:

IMMASTEW said...

grammy ur wierd ps. take a pic of ur hair!!

but
i luv u