Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like .....?

I hate making decisions. Should I make a Thanksgiving arrangement or a Christmas arrangement? Well, this is how the decision was made.


1. Found cinnamon-scented pine cones (Could be either Christmas or Thanksgiving)

2. Already had the greenery (Not golds and browns but green)

3. Stopped by Hobby Lobby and found all these wonderful 50% off sales
(more Christmas than Thanksgiving stuff left)

4. Found a pretty "antique like" red tin bucket to put the pine cones in
(O.K. - I'm headed toward red and green)

5. Found apples and greenery on a pick that would slide right in my existing greenery. (More red and green)

6. Found two tall "reddish" candle sticks that matched the tin.
(O.K. - It's starting to look a lot like Christmas)

Well folks, it looks like I skipped decorating for Thanksgiving and went straight to Christmas. Oh well, I will be able to enjoy my Christmas decorations a month longer. Is that a good thing?





1 comment:

IMMASTEW said...

Is that an apple cinnamon salad?