Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Royal Friends




Carolyn and Skip

(The Count and Countess)


This post is about the Count and Countess. Just Kidding - they aren't really a Count and Countess but they do look like royalty in this picture.


But I will say that they are real people. The dictionary defines real as: genuine, authenic, unfeigned or sincere. These words are just a few of the adjectives that describe them.


I have known Carolyn for many years and she has always been one of those friends that knew what I needed before I did. I have never had to tell her when I needed something because she always seems to know and just appears. Sometimes, I wonder if she has ESP.


Carolyn married Skip several years ago and what an ideal couple! They mirror each other's personality. They have both done so much for me and for so many other people. They are awesome and I am blessed to know them.



No comments: