Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life's Instruction Manual

Good Morning Readers:

You're working on a project or trying to straighten out some trials going on in your life and it seems that one thing after another is going against you and what you are trying to accomplish just seems to be going backward. Don't many of us tell ourselves - this is too much trouble and it's stressing me out too much, so I'll just forget it? Well, God has given us instructions for this situation in Life's Instruction Manual - The Bible. I know this scripture helps me when I'm getting frustrated and impatient and I thought I would share it with you.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything". James 1:2-4 (NIV)

No comments: