Sunday, April 5, 2009

Great Palm Sunday


~Beulah Baptist Church~
~Prayers For A Mission Team Leaving For West Africa Tomorrow~
Keep Them In Your Prayers.


Today's service at Beulah Baptist Church was uplifting and "joyful". I mentioned joyful because Pastor Brad related the difference between experiencing joy and experiencing happiness. I felt the message was uplifting.

I would try to relay to you what Pastor Brad said but I believe his own words would best explain this message. Fortunately, Pastor Brad now has a blog and he posted a synopsis of this message on April 3rd. Go to his blog: http://www.wordunhindered.blogspot.com/ and read it. It is well worth the read.

Today I witnessed 3 people who came forward and gave their lives to Christ and made the decision to follow Him. That brings me "joy"! And the best thing about their decision is that now they will feel true joy/fellowship!

1 comment:

Pastor Brad said...

Thank you Nancy for including what God is doing at Beulah on your blogsite. I appreciate your sharing things that glorify God.
Pastor Brad