Thursday, January 24, 2008

And Fun Was Had By All

Bobby and Robin

Recently, I was graciously invited to eat some good food created in the kitchen of Chef Bobby. He prepared pork chops baked in a delicious sauce, potato salad, baked beans, fried apples, and baked tomatoes. I must say - it was some great food. My compliments to the chef.

The food was just icing on the cake. I also enjoyed the entertainment. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a "stand up comedy" act like the one they can deliver. Bobby comes off with some great "one liners" and Robin plays the "straight women". They kept me in stitches. If laughter is good for your health, I have got to be healthy.

I really feel blessed to have these two people for friends. They not only make me laugh, but really care about me and my well-being. They listen to my concerns and always have great advise. So - they are not only great comedians but also, the best friends anybody could have. Everybody needs a Bobby and Robin in their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who that OLDER LADY at the table was, BUT THE COOK IS A HUNK !!!! From all the girls at Shapes