Saturday, January 26, 2008

Third Day Fan Club Member


Well, it's official - I'm a member of the Third Day Fan Club. Don't ask me why I chose to join a fan club. I don't know. But I did get a shirt, an official membership card and a bumper sticker. I really love their music but then I love the music of a lot of Contemporary Christian Music Artists and have never felt the need to join a fan club.

If you enjoy Christian music - I recommend that you check out a few of their songs. My favorites are Cry Out to Jesus, Mountain of God and Tunnel. They have received many awards for their music and they should because their music hits deep in the soul and makes you think. So, I guess after it is all said and done, if someone is going to join a fan club - Third Day is the best one to belong to.

Third Day Rocks!!!

No comments: