Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"... Faith And Hope"

Picture from Mark Lee's Blog at www.thirdday.blogs.com


I try to visit Third Day's website as often as possible to see what's happening. From the website, I visit the Third Day blogs. While reading Mark Lee's Blog, I found that Third Day was honored by the Georgia House of Representatives and the Georgia State Senate on April 1st for " 'contributions to the citizens of this state which they have provided through their musical message of faith and hope.' "

What an honor! I believe that "contributing faith and hope" should be honored as often as possible and Third Day is certainly deserving of this tribute - not only in Georgia but all over the world. They do a marvelous job of spreading the Gospel using their God-Given talents.

I have never seen Third Day in suits and had a hard time finding them in the picture in their "dress up" clothes. However, they did "clean up" nice and were shining in this picture. I hope they continue spreading God's words for many years to come. By the way, I have added Mark's Blog to my favorites (in the right column) so you can visit and read this post for yourselves.

No comments: