Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have To Lie Down

Yep - that's the way I feel


My Faithful Readers - I haven't blogged in the last couple of days for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that I have "blogger's block" and I haven't been able to think about any thing interesting to blog about. I know you are saying - that hasn't stopped you before. Seriously, ideas would be appreciated. Give me a suggestion and I'll do my best to state an opinion about the subject.

Secondly, I haven't been feeling great for the last couple of weeks and have a MRI scheduled this week. After that, I guess I'll have something to blog about. I'll have to give you a play by play of my MRI because I've never had one and to tell you the truth - I'm not looking forward to it. I don't fear it but rather hate it just because it is a medical thing.

No comments: