Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WARNING - Do You Want To Look Like This?

I am not getting into politics and this is not posted to show political favoritism toward any of the candidates. I am doing this as a public service.

I would be remiss if I didn't state my opinion that the candidates should portray themselves in a Christian way at all times. They know that they are in the spot light and their actions affect and influence others.

I first saw this picture on TV and found it repulsive. I have one question - what was she thinking? I think she could have spent her time better promoting herself in a more positive way than bellying up to the bar with the "other guys" - having whiskey shots with beer chasers for a photo opportunity.


HOWEVER - READ ON!!!


Does this set a great example for our youth? Definitely not but it does show them what will happen to their faces if they succumb to peer pressure. Please let this photo serve as a warning.

No comments: