Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi Readers,

I am sorry but I have been doing hobby things and haven't been inclined to blog. I hope your holidays were wonderful. I had a great time with the family but ended up with a "nice" cold a couple of days after Christmas. I think a lot of other people got a nice cold for Christmas because several people I talked to during the holidays sounded just like me - hoarse, nasal, coughing.

Well, I went on a new adventure yesterday - Facebook. I got an e-mail from Carolyn which basically wanted me to sign on to Facebook and become one of her "friends". Since she really is my friend, I couldn't turn down the request. After signing on and becoming one of her friends, I decided to join Facebook and start one of my own. Evidently, it would help to be a teenager so I could understand the jargon. I have not a clue what I am doing on Facebook. If I ever figure it out, I will give you my site or you can just check it out.

However, I believe blogging is more my cup of tea. I hope to be blogging regularly now. I'll see you back here in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

Glaaaaaaaaaaad you are back. And I'm with ya on Facebook--it's like u need a Masters in Facebook 2 feel like u can aspire in that world!