Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration


I watched the inauguration and I'll give you my take on the great celebration. It has nothing to do with the Obamas because I believe they were gracious to George W. and his family.

My disappointment lies in the mass of "so-called great Americans" who were cold and abusive to our former President. I'm sorry but I do not believe that you can be a great American and also lack respect for the office of the President. I also believe that you are not a good Christian if you are abusive to other people.

George W. Bush sacrificed much while he was in office. George W. Bush sacrificed and served America. Are we forgetting that he implemented many programs and new laws to keep us safe? Are we forgetting that he and his family have investments just like us and are taking the losses just like us? We must remember also that he cries tears for the sacrifices of our troops just like us? I feel sure he has spent many sleepless nights worrying about the future of millions of people. I offer my prayers for George W. and his family as they make this transition. May God Bless Them!

I also offer my prayers for the "so-called good Americans" who boo, jeer and hate. I pray that God will give them the ability to feel compassion and understanding.

Personally, I have always liked George W. Bush and all of his family. I think they are good Christians; as well as, great Americans. Also, don't you think the Bushes would be fun to hang-out with?

Let us all offer prayers for President Obama as he leads our nation into a new era. As his term progresses, let us not be critical but pray that God will give him the wisdom to make the correct decisions for our nation.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

No comments: