Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beulah Baptist Church

Beulah Baptist Church
Hopkins, SC
Founded in 1806

Plans for the 1.2 million dollar facility expansion which is underway
Praise God! Beulah is growing and reaching more and more people.


Beulah Baptist Church in Hopkins, SC was my church for most of my adult life until I moved away. My daughter grew up in Beulah which helped shape her into the dedicated Christian woman she is today. I know the youth program there is as awesome now as it always has been. Words cannot describe what a wonderful part Beulah has played in my life, as well as that of my family. I made some everlasting friendships there. Beulah was definitely a part of God's Plan for my life.

The purpose of this post is to let my readers in the Hopkins or East Columbia areas know the great opportunity they have to spend some time with people who are warm, caring and eager to help you reach your God-Potential. They are a great group of people to journey through life with. Check out the Beulah website at http://www.beulahbaptist.com/ . There is a place at Beulah for you!



EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES

Easter Sunrise Service - 7:00 AM
(Breakfast will be served after the service)

Traditional Sunday Service - 9:00AM

Contemporary Sunday Service - 10:30 AM






No comments: