Friday, March 21, 2008

STRESS !!!

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE THIS ???



I know we all feel very stressed from time to time but for the past couple of years, I feel that I have had more stress than usual. Everybody has some stress everyday but when it is consuming you - it is bad. Over time stress can make you sick, ache all over, and raise your blood pressure. I have experienced all of the above. However, I have found a cure which is simple and it actually works. When I feel stress trying to take over, I do two things: pray and read scriptures from the Bible. After I do this, if I remain still and listen - I can feel the stress leaving. On some days, I have to repeat my "stress buster" several times. I have found it is amazing what faith can do. TRUST AND BELIEVE !!!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

No comments: